Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by HoosierTrailmaster, Dec 14, 2012.
I'll make it for at least one day, Saturday.
Place to meet? Friday would be fun too!
Sorry to muddy up your ride thread HoosierDaddy but since a couple posted up interest here for a Friday ride also....
My little Friday ride will be Lower Chiva Loop.
Meeting at Tanque Verde Circle K
10:30AM launh ought to let things warm up a bit
Anyone going on the Friday "CHIVA" ride please PM me so we don't dirty up Allyn's thread per se
Y'all know that some of my special BACON would take your ill's away. Too bad some of my favortie PHX peeps are unable to make this ride. Hope everyone gets better soon.
BACON, did I hear BACON??
Dang, I was so looking forward to seeing everyone! There is still a chance, but not holding my breath.
Man, it looks like it's gonna be cold, 50 for a high in Phoenix. And its going to be 70 today! What the heck??
Maybe see you all?
Thanks Cathy for the inspiring words....
There is still a chance, but not holding my breath.
Good, that could be worse for you than the Flu
+1 - I hate the cold
Sure, the ride isn't all that long, we can still complete it in 4 hours plus lunch...worst case scenario we slab back on 77 when we get to Oracle. It is all good, we are here to have fun!
START THREAD UPDATED TO REFLECT 10AM START
Sounds good, HTM
Looking at weather spark, it's to be 30* at noon on Saturday in Oracle
Would we be well served to postpone until next weekend?
I think it would be well served to postpone until it gets a little warmer. Up on top of the pass is going to be colder than in Oracle. Maybe by then some of the ill riders would be able to join as well. CG is one of the funner rides we do and I bet some other riders would like to jump in on this.
I was planning on Saturday but, I did a big BOO BOO yesterday and crashed the Husky , not too much damaged to the bike but I have some banged up ribs, shoulder and hip. It will be a week or 2 before I can ride. Have a great ride to those who can make it.
Postponed pending better weather. This is supposed to only last 4 days so I will post up early next week.
I'm in, I'm almost better
I have this weekend off, that is the only weekend I have off this month so it's this weekend or nothing for me. I got my longjohns out and am ready to ride.
Call it fella's, inquiring minds want to know.
No, but that's just me since I have to plan way ahead to get a weekend off. Cold, schmold, let's ride.
I am not into wearing my ski clothes to ride - but i will. I will not be able to ride next weekend but dont change this ride one way or the other for me.
I would say go ahead and do your ride with who you've got, and another ride can always be done in the future for others.
But that's just me.
Disregard this POST
OK...so it is still on for those who want to ride. 10AM Saturday morning. I actually prefer it colder for this sort of ride...we will still work up a sweat. Only issue is if there is snow, but we can adjust. Buddy tell Roger it is still on and I expect you to be there now.
uh no.., my in was for a postponed ride, today will be my second day with less than 103 fever. I feel good enough to think about riding, but Tomorrow would be pushing it & running a large risk of "I told you so!" from my foot patting lovely bride.if I relapse.