Some people are lucky enough not to get the crap, I unfortunately am not one of those people I thought I'd heard every single remedy know to man but now I've heard of a couple more... One I heard just last night was to scratch it with a fine wire brush and then apply acetone to it. Sposed to kill it dead! :eek1 (sorry Peterman, my ballz are not THAT big) Here's another remedy I was told just today from a friend: (He lives out in the sticks and has it growing on his property I'm sure) OK, as a former Poison oak hater I know this for a fact! It's called CERTO, liquid pectin, take a spoon full one a day for five days, then a booster spoon full every couple of months!!!!! That's it! no more poison oak!