Hi! This is my scooter. It's based in a 150cc Chinese GY6 motor, manufactured by Lifan. I have it since 2004 (when new), and I have made some cosmetical changes to it. This is how it started... it should be my wife's bike... she used it for less than a year, then she prefered to use the car. When she decided not to use it, I sold it to a friend. When I got back the motorcycle, 6 months later (due to some business) the motorcycle didn't have the plastic in good shape (all of them stretched with masking tape, o plastic straps), so I decided to take everything off: This is how it looked with everything of (I also rewired the bike completely, cause a big short circuit made a small fire on the harness, burning like 35% of it): With some ideas on the head (trying to emulate a Honda Ruckus), 1 can of yellow spry paint, and an camouflage fabric, it ended like this: The idea was nice, but I had 2 main problems: Using it on winter (raining season) was a mess, due to the fabric (it wasn't waterproof), and also without fenders... I ended eating some soil from the steets. The other problem was a bit more stategic... having all the internals exposed, it is a lot easier to repair, but... also to steal some pieces, so I decided to cover it again, but everything done in metal. So, almost 7 years later, this is how my scooter looks now: Comments welcome!