It's snowing now, will stop tonight and the snow will be gone by later tomorrow (Tues). New moto, break in service scheduled for the following day Wed am. Not in a hurry. Assuming the roads are dry but still salted and sandy on Wed, What would you do? A. Postpone until some spring rains clear the salt off the roads. No hurry. B. A little salt is not an issue. Just don't slip on the sand.