Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by Geek, Sep 30, 2009.
What's the over-under on Rob losing his license?
Currently raining in Tucson with snow level 3,000'. Our Baja trip departure rescheduled from tomorrow to Mon.
0-12 points in 4.7 seconds?
I did 24 points on an XR500 30 years ago, but that took me the better part of a minute.
With Mark's return time carved in granite, that's going to shorten your excursion a bit.
Rain I can deal with, blowing and drifting snow would be less fun. Looks like I'll have a solid week of detailing ahead of me when I get back from vacation.
Now you've got me re-thinking my Guzzi trip route - I was going to jam across 58 to the coast from Mojave/Tehachapi....and keep heading north.
Wonder how the Natchez Trace is looking
J/K... I like the coast when it's foggy and uncrowded - like it was when I grew up there.
Listen, I've turned over a new leaf since summer ended. From here on out, I'm gonna be on the strait and narrow.
Rob- that's like lookin' up Yasmine Bleeth's skirt!
Assuming he gets off of his lazy ass and puts them on the bike right away, $20 says he has a ticket by this time on Friday. And possibly calling one of us by Monday for bail money.
Those new wheels look straight, but they ain't narrow. Them's hooligan tires, too.
From the Front Page Photo Candidates thread...
Actually Alpha team is leaving at 0400 Friday morning headed for Wolf Creek for the weekend. Not sure if you saw the forecast, but it goes something like this: snow, more snow, tons of snow.
Just a Royal Enfield, about to set a speed record. :)
Maybe 205 but worth a second look nonetheless....
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_VHaQeY88po" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.....dick.
Do one of these for me -->
Might be a bit 205, but worth a revisit...
Analysis of the following photo can tell us a lot about how different people think...
1. For young men, it's a picture of a lady with a really nice ass.
2. The more observant will notice that she is crossing a street.
3. The really observant will notice that she is wearing a thong.
4. For older men, she appears to be a respectable woman - with a nice ass - on her way to work.
5. The perverts among them will imagine her naked.
6. Wiser men will ponder the presence of mind of the photographer to take the shot in the face of such beauty and be grateful that they shared it with humanity.
7. For half of the women, this is an ordinary woman who should not have left home dressed that way.
8. The other half will think she is a slut but wonder where she bought that blouse.
9. Older women will imagine the misery that the woman's ass will cause by the time she reaches 50.
10. But only children, the extremely intelligent and the celibate will notice that the taxi is being driven by a dog.
I've seen that picture many times - but until you wanted out the dog now, I had never noticed it.
*Patting myself on the back*
I'm on a screen of the resolution where only the top half of the lady in white is visible without scrolling. As I looked I said "there is a dog driving that car!" and then scrolled down and forgot about the dog
Damn, it's not a good sign that I noticed the dog almost right off the bat
Me too Dave, Actually that was the first thing I noticed. So I guess that means I am either a child or celibate, OR BOTH. I know I am not extremely intelligent. Dang it anyway.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it's SnowMule driving the taxi with a dog head mask.
I must be the pervert of the bunch, because it took me quite awhile just to notice she was outside
I saw her naked