Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.
I would like to talk about the DRZ I can be reached at 505 603 6400 I am in Santa Fe Rick
Here is my cl ad http://cosprings.craigslist.org/mcy/2885674316.html
The bike is in excellent condition and ready to ride.
2005 DRZ400E. Low miles, fully dialed in for the Rockies.
This is the dirt version (better cam and carburetor) that has been titled and plated for street use. I have clear title. I am the second owner. I purchased the bike in the spring of 2010 from the original owner who only rode the bike a total of three times. I rode it occasionally for 2 seasons. I have made the bike street legal and have clear title to it.
As an older rider and anal-retentive mechanical engineer, I have spent the last two years dialing in this bike to be the ultimate dual sport machine. My goal was to create the ultimate dual sport bike. My reason for selling is that my wife insisted that I buy another bike and we need the room in my garage. Here are all the details.
Modifications to bike:
· Pro-moto billet Rack with tool tube
· HID headlight
· DOT approved HID light (hi/lo beam)
· 4 gallon Clarke Tank
· Bark busters with hand guards
· Renthal aluminum bars
· Trail-tech Vapor computer (speedometer, tach, engine temp, odometer)
· CRD Radiator Cage (much better protection than a Devol, and doesn't impact air flow)
· Black Plastic (UFO)
· Moose HD tubes in both ends (3mm thick rubber)
· Thumper talk skid plate
· Thumper talk case guards
· Suspension revalved by Hitchcock Industries in Denver for plush rock riding.
· LED turn signals and brake light
· Regeared with steel rear sprocket
· Removed coast enrichment circuit from carb
· Carb dialed in for riding between 5-11k'
· All suspension oil changed in 2011.
· Valves adjusted about 12 rides ago.
· The engine and pipe are completely stock.
· IRC knobbies are in great shape
· Chain is still original factory in very good condition
· Wheels are perfect, rotors excellent.
· 2 Spare Uni foam air filters
· Factory Service manual (Paper, not a photo-copy)
· Stock gas tank (yellow plastic)
· 4 Spare oil filters
· 1 tooth smaller front sprocket, extra retainer washers
· Stock aluminum rear sprocket (3 rides on it)
Hi-resolution pictures can be found here:
Parting out a 1 owner 52,000 mile full service history R1100RTA.
Bags, trunk, tank bag, windshield, driveshafts, seats and headguards are gone.
See attached vid, PM or email linny999@Hotmail.com
Im selling my beloved 2004 525 exc.
Sadly, it does have a valve problem.
The bike runs well but will not start when hot.
On the good side it is titled and plated. Has a revloc and left hand rear brake. The forks and shock have been revalved by Jeff Slavens and has a 3.2 gallon tank.
PM if interested.
Any idea what the valve issue is and what needs to be done to fix it?
I have 12.6 sub dividable achers of prime rural land for sale located in an out door sportsmans paridise a short 13 mile eye pleasing drive south of Montrose CO. The land has city water with the option of a well, power (under ground utilities as of this spring), phone and natural gas all to the property line. The preliminary survey work has been completed, it is zoned agricultrual, has no covenants and has a fire dept. about 1/2 mile away. Great views of the San Juans and Buckhorn range. It has two county maintained roads for access and is mostly flat with a a portion of gentely slopeing area which lends itself to a variety of building oportunities. The land appraised at 214k last year and was listed at 189k. I will pass along the 8% real estate commission to any inmate before I list it again this year. I will entertain any reasonable offer and will consider an owner carry back with generous terms. Please PM me for photos with a number to futher discuss other questions. Thanks
Post up some pictures to temp us!
Show us pictures
Please stand by. As you can see, I am new to this and will get assistance soon. Thanks for the interest.
Posting up these pic's for Fred so he doesn't have to figure out picture hosting or uploading...
Somebody needs to buy this and build an ADV timeshare/basecamp!
Does anyone have a rear tail light / license plate bracket for a mid 70's Honda CT90 ?
What's the exact location?
Why is it so easy for me to picture Geek flat tracking the 950 through that curve??
No, but i have one from a mid 60s
Not sure why anyone would have one laying around but I need a used kickstarter for my 09 300xcw....I just can't drop a c note for a new one without my butt hurting....