My photos are from the first day I had the seat and I only had a little Stanley hand stapler to work with. I could only get about 1 in 20 staples to bite into the seat pan so it's barely tacked on in that photo. I've since pulled it back off and re-installed with a proper air stapler. I stapled the front in place and then had my buddy hold the rear tight while I stapled it down. After that I slowly worked my way down towards the center alternating sides with each staple. It took about 20 minutes to get everything just so but it did get rid of the wrinkles. It requires quite a bit of tension though so make sure you have the front positioned how you want it and staple it in place so you can really yank on the rear of it without ripping anything. As I worked my way towards the center I tried to tug the seat material away from the curve of the seat since it seems to be a little "baggy" in that area. I agree the fit isn't perfect but with a little work I was able to make mine fit properly. I also used some 3M spray adhesive when I did the final install.