So... I had a number of people contact me regarding their weather concerns for Saturday. I feel for those of you who are coming from far away, but the weather here for the 20th doesn't look bad enough to postpone the tech day. It'll be a cool day, to be sure, but only 10% chance of precip for the day. I'll try to get the space heater working. If the forecast gets worse, I'll reconsider. I just don't want to make a late change for those who are making their own plans to be here.