Well. . . .here it is. My next project, a 1970 SL175 (with a title!). I got it like this. The heads have been done (valves ground), carbs gone through, new battery installed, and engine assembled, all done by Farmer. The donor engine gave up the jugs and head. The original bike (being rebuilt) had a bolt between the fins bent around to hold the exhaust on, as the previous owner (twice previous owner, that is. Not Farmer.) had broken off an exhaust stud. So far, I have only checked and adjusted points gap and ignition timing, which was only off a little. Next to do is fix the kick start gears and see if it has spark. If it does, I'll put a tank on it and get it running. It'll be a reasonably smooth project (knock on wood). I can see new cables, tires, and a few rubber parts needing replacement/to be found, but I'm not too worried about that. I plan on making this a survivor bike. I won't be doing any dent removal, and only painting things that have to be painted to keep the rust at bay. You can also follow my rebuild project on my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/korysrides I don't have any videos of it up yet, but I plan on starting in on it soon. After I get Christmas presents built for my family, that is. Getting a little crowded in here . . .the XS400 needs to go . . .