I got a drawing from WayneC a couple of weeks ago. The drawing was for an ignition switch holder to convert the F650 to USD forks. It took me a while to switch around the mill and the lathe and to get the sludge upstairs in thinking mode again. Here is the sequence to date: Fire up the foundry and cast the ingot. This time I did the melt in the mold since this would be a larger than normal melt; Working the ingot to the basic shape; Starting the finish rough cuts to hold the cylinder; I need to bore out the cylinder hole, and drill and thread the holes. Then I will send it to WayneC for his critique. If he says go, I will make them available.