She's home!! BB = Baby Blue SW = Shop Whore Some comments after riding her home last night: 1. BB has 51,700 mile and it shows. Less overall vibration felt thru the grips, saddle and pegs than the SW with 180,000 miles. 2. The pull on the clutch is 35% - 45% lighter and the shifting up and down is very, very smooth. (I suspect I now need to adjust the cable on the SW) 3. The excelleration is smoother and quicker. 4. It is more nimble in the turns. 5. The throttle is more responsive. Well, it begins So the first thing we needed to do was puts some lights on her. We started with these pics... And we sent them to a friend of ours. While waiting to hear back, Steve set up the PIAA's with HID's. Time to test fire it... Our friend sent these pics. Ok, here's some more pics of the process. Steve mounted the Blue Sea fuse block. We didn't use it for this light project, but set it in place for future projects. Hey! Look! My bike matches the floor!! Steve wired it so the the high beam switch turns on the PIAA's. So low beam is the main head light, high is all three. We wanted the relay and 30 amp fuse (white box) in a place that was not too hard to get to. Wires pulled thru. More prorgess forward. The inner plate and outer plate center holes were slightly enlarged to allow the connectors to pass thru. Ok, now the brackets are here, time to make them fit. It's out of focus, but you can see the raised bushings, they'll need to be shaved down. I cut out the rubber washers on the back Then I pushed out the bushings. This was the sanding set up I managed to come up with. This was my first attempt Well, that clearly didn't work. I couldn't control the bushing very well. Ok, STOP! Think. This was my next attempt. Different bolt, and washers, #12 3/4" socket... That worked GREAT!!. I had very good control of pressure and the ratchet allowed me to gently rotate the surface I was grinding. However, when I assembled all the parts, there was a gap between the bracket and the rubber mount. I marked out where each bracket will go. Then I pushed out all the bushings again, and began with Dremel, to create a recessed area for the bracket. Here's the finished mount less the light.