She has the after-market shock spring, linkage adapters, re-valving and cnc dog legs. I upgraded to a PWK 28mm carb with a conical filter since this picture was taken. The motor has had the squash band dropped from 1.8 to .7mm, the head has been coated and same with the piston. I put boyseen reeds in her and also polished/ modified the transfer chambers in the jug. I ceramic coated the header pipe and modified the mid muffler. The flywheel has been lightened and the timing advanced 10 deg. I replaced the clutched with ones from Mitani and have polished the cage. I want to find the 300cc kit that was made for this bike but no one wants to sell it anymore . It is still on the original Nikasil and this year when I rebuild her I am going to port her. And I also put on a Nology 2 stroke coil with a MSD wire and a carb wing to give back the bottom end snap I lost with the carb.