After I sent my stock seat to Sargent for reworking and new foam I got a call a little over a week later from one of the owners. They were in the development stages for their own version of a seat for the T800 and had a loaner bike on its way to them so they could develop their seat design. He asked if he could keep my seat a bit longer and use it for the development process, which I of course agreed to. I got a call from him last week. He said the foam was done and it was headed to upholstery, and would then ship to me. They must have worked fast because I received it yesterday. You can clearly see the dished area towards the back of the seat. The dish is actually a bit more than you can see in the photos because the vinyl seat cover tends to float a bit and doesn't fully represent the shape. I rode the bike about an hour yesterday. I generally need a bit of time on a seat to get used to it but I can say without a doubt this seat is worlds better than either the stock seat or the Triumph gel seat (which I would be happy to sell at a discount to anyone who wants to try it). The dished area provides a lot more support across a much larger area, and I can still easily move from the dished area up onto the nose of the seat for a change if desired. Having owned several Sargent seats over the years I knew the foam would be a huge improvement, and was not disappointed. I believe Sargent will release their seat somewhere around September, but for anyone who wants to have them make one based on the stock pan they should now have templates based on the one they made for me.