I almost forgot; I put Akra cans on: One last issue I had was a leak at the gear sensor. I tightened the bolts and, so far, it appears the leak has stopped. Once I had everything buttoned up, I connected TuneECU to change maps and turn off the SAS sensor. What I found was not only the circuit error for the SAS, but also an error code for the rear cylinder coil; turns out I had not fully snapped the connector to the coil. After some initial frustration figuring out how to use the program, I got some help from a couple of inmates here and got everything running like a watch. The map I changed to was the Akra map for this year model. I rode all day yesterday for the first time since making the repairs and I am very pleased. The bike seems stronger and makes a completely different sound! Without the air box, I can hear all kinds of engine type noises coming from the engine. Awesome!