Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Racing' started by yooperbikemike, Oct 3, 2013.
Baz ruled out, Salom gets Magny-Cours go-ahead
1. Sylvain Guintoli FRA Aprilia Racing RSV4 1m 38.709s
2. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1m 39.095s
3. Chaz Davies GBR BMW GoldBet S1000RR HP4 1m 39.378s
4. Jules Cluzel FRA Fixi Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 1m 39.380s
5. Eugene Laverty IRL Aprilia Racing RSV4 1m 39.451s
6. Davide Giugliano ITA Althea Aprilia RSV4 1m 39.549s
7. Vincent Philippe FRA Fixi Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 1m 39.579s
8. Marco Melandri ITA BMW GoldBet S1000RR HP4 1m 39.678s
9. Michel Fabrizio ITA Pata Honda CBR1000RR 1m 39.799s
10. Michele Pirro ITA Alstare Ducati 1199 R 1m 39.821s
11. David Salom ESP Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1m 40.085s
12. Leon Haslam GBR Pata Honda CBR1000RR 1m 40.202s
13. Ayrton Badovini ITA Alstare Ducati 1199 R 1m 40.263s
14. Lorenzo Lanzi ITA Mesaroli Ducati 1098 R 1m 40.352s
15. Toni Elias ESP Red Devils Roma Aprilia RSV4 1m 40.483s
16. Mark Aitchison AUS Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1m 41.137s
17. Federico Sandi ITA Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1m 41.281s
18. Fabrizio Lai ITA MR Ducati 1199 R 1m 42.474s
19. Vittorio Iannuzzo ITA Grillini Dentalmatic BMW S1000RR 1m 43.180s
Magny Cours official WSBK lap records
Best lap: Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1m 36.950s (2012)
Race lap record: Noriyuki Haga JPN Ducati Xerox 1098R 1m 38.619s (2009)
Guinters needs to crank this up.
That said, I would also celebrate a Sykes win for the championship, as it would be Kawasaki's first major championship since 1993.
Good to see Lanzi right up there on the 'old' Duke. Could be a genuine Dark Horse if the weather turns to crap. And there's always a good chance of that at MC....
Guintoli sure seems to have found something these latest rounds!
maybe his shoulder has healed.
Very exciting Race 1. Mega action mid-pack. Nutters.
The race ended on a red flag with a bike on fire in the middle of the track. Fitting.
Points after Race 1.
5. Davies (who crashed out of Race 1)
Sam Lowes was crowned WSS Champ.
Sylvain Berrier crowned SuperStock Champ.
Just finished watching the two WSBK races - the battle for second and third in race two was epic!! Great Stuff!!
Says a lot about Ducati's problems when Lorenzo Lanzi finished ahead of the Panigale on his 1098R!
Great racing midpack Endurance racers vs Ex GP guys vs SBK guys.
Elias was like a maniac telling Phillipe that he was at fault for his crash!
Sykes was on fire...the class of the field. One of the largest gaps I can remember all season. Very timely for him in the championship race.
I wonder if Laverty and Guintoli had a laugh about crashing in the same corner in that second race. I know I did.