Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Racing' started by yooperbikemike, Jun 27, 2013.
Nitro Nori, BITSA
1. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1m 47.218s
2. Jonathan Rea GBR Pata Honda CBR1000RR 1m 47.330s
3. Michel Fabrizio ITA Red Devils Roma Aprilia RSV4 1m 47.619s
4. Ayrton Badovini ITA Alstare Ducati 1199 R 1m 47.674s
5. Davide Giugliano ITA Althea Aprilia RSV4 1m 47.704s
6. Marco Melandri ITA BMW GoldBet S1000RR HP4 1m 47.788s
7. Sylvain Guintoli FRA Aprilia Racing RSV4 1m 47.878s
8. Leon Camier GBR Fixi Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 1m 48.147s
9. Eugene Laverty IRL Aprilia Racing RSV4 1m 48.316s
10. Loris Baz FRA Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1m 48.668s
11. Chaz Davies GBR BMW GoldBet S1000RR HP4 1m 48.697s
12. Carlos Checa ESP Alstare Ducati 1199 R 1m 48.721s
13. Leon Haslam GBR Pata Honda CBR1000RR 1m 48.725s
14. Jules Cluzel FRA Fixi Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 1m 49.150s
15. Max Neukirchner GER MR Ducati 1199 R 1m 49.194s
16. Federico Sandi ITA Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1m 49.987s
17. Noriyuki Haga JPN Grillini Dentalmatic BMW S1000RR 1m 51.680s
18. Vittorio Iannuzzo ITA Grillini Dentalmatic BMW S1000RR 1m 52.268s
18. Alexander Lundh SWE Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1m 52.471s
I don't see the race on BEIN Sports, is there another place to watch Imola WSBK in the morning?
1. Tom Sykes (Kawasaki Racing Team) Kawasaki ZX-10R 1'45.981
2. Jonathan Rea (Pata Honda World Superbike) Honda CBR1000RR 1'46.556
3. Davide Giugliano (Althea Racing) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'46.713
4. Sylvain Guintoli (Aprilia Racing Team) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'46.857
5. Eugene Laverty (Aprilia Racing Team) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'46.931
6. Leon Camier (Fixi Crescent Suzuki) Suzuki GSX-R1000 1'47.165
7. Marco Melandri (BMW Motorrad GoldBet SBK) BMW S1000 RR 1'47.221
8. Ayrton Badovini (Team Ducati Alstare) Ducati 1199 Panigale R 1'47.396
9. Loris Baz (Kawasaki Racing Team) Kawasaki ZX-10R 1'47.597
10. Chaz Davies (BMW Motorrad GoldBet SBK) BMW S1000 RR 1'47.736
11. Leon Haslam (Pata Honda World Superbike) Honda CBR1000RR 1'48.096
12. Michel Fabrizio (Red Devils Roma) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'47.818
13. Carlos Checa (Team Ducati Alstare) Ducati 1199 Panigale R 1'48.446
14. Jules Cluzel (Fixi Crescent Suzuki) Suzuki GSX-R1000 1'48.636
15. Max Neukirchner (MR-Racing) Ducati 1199 Panigale R 1'48.927
16. Federico Sandi (Team Pedercini) Kawasaki ZX-10R 1'49.987
17. Vittorio Iannuzzo (Grillini Dentalmatic SBK) BMW S1000 RR 1'50.787
18. Noriyuki Haga (Grillini Dentalmatic SBK) BMW S1000 RR 1'51.680
19. Alexander Lundh (Team Pedercini) Kawasaki ZX-10R 1'52.232
Nice to see Rea find some speed.
Great place for a great race! I'm sure we won't be disappointed!
Just checked the BeIN sports link and it shows WSBK starting @ 5:30 am.
Imola race 1:
Guintoli dnf'd, Rea and Cluzel crashed out.
More spoilers below!
Haag finished 15th, same as in Race 1
Watched the Superpole session when I got home from work yesterday.
WOW!!! What drama in tha last ten minutes. Sykes sets pole and a lap record (nothing unusual here) has his time cancelled due to red flag. Then goes out on a fresh race tyre and riding angry does even better!!! Unfuckinbelievable.
Only bad luck ( he has enough of that) was going to stop him from doing the double!!
Commentators curse strikes Guintoli.
Haydon and Shakey Byrne were talking about Laverty's engine failure and how it has affected his points (max of 50 left behind).
Then they talked about Guintoli's run of form and lack of mechanical issues.
next minute Sylvain is pushing a smoking bike into the Armco.....
Some good racing and no-one riding harder than Rea on that POS Honda.
He has to really override that thing to make any headway at all.
Open direct on Ipad etc.
copy in VLC, media, stream network
TV guide GMT 0
I'm pulling for Tom Sykes. He's getting pretty good at having something left at the end. No more fading late. What is wrong with the Ducs? They were pretty far off the pace. Slow through the traps too.
Congtratulations to Tomy Sykes and the WSBK Kawasaki effort on great weekend. Love watching WSBK at Imola.
Ducati has got serious problems in WSBK and MotoGP. It's unbelievable how far they've fallen in WSBK since 2011 when they were nearly unbeatable.
I posted both races here
It's weird to watch with no commentary...............
It kicks in after a few laps. Must have been a technical problem.