Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Racing' started by yooperbikemike, Oct 3, 2012.
Liberty Racing to skip Magny Cours
To bad for Brett McCormick. It would be nice to see him catch a break.
I very disappointed by the self destruction of Melandri and Sykes engine blow-up. I was hoping for this thing to go down to the last race with some do or die racing, now it looks like Max can cruise and stay out of trouble. Bummer.
Should still be more exiting than most MotoGP races.
totally agree w/ you & fixed your second comment for more accuracy
If I was their title sponsor, I'd feel pretty ripped off.
I'm sure McCormick does. He got them more tv coverage last race then they had all year, sucks for him to get screwed by what looks to be the most dysfunctional team in racing.
This is going to be a good thing for that kid. He's going to get a lot of attention over the off-season. He's going to get a good ride I'm pretty sure. His performance last race was shocking, not unlike Hopper's dabble in WSB last season. But more so because he is still so raw!
Nobody really knows his potential yet, but he looks like a hell of a lot better prospect than 90% of the 'prospects' on the grid this season. I say this after one accomplished race! He showed his speed every session. It wasn't a fluke. He had a bike and the tools to show it was decent. His tools looked pretty freakin' awesome to me!
I never thought that kid would amount to anything in the sport. Now I want to send money!
Just kiddin' about the money...
1. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1m 38.200s
2. Carlos Checa ESP Althea Ducati 1098R 1m 38.648s
3. Marco Melandri ITA BMW Motorrad S1000RR 1m 38.742s
4. Davide Giugliano ITA Althea Ducati 1098R 1m 38.962s
5. Jonathan Rea GBR Honda WSBK CBR1000RR 1m 39.014s
6. Michel Fabrizio ITA BMW Italia Goldbet S1000RR 1m 39.139s
7. Max Biaggi ITA Aprilia Racing RSV-4 1m 39.144s
8. Leon Haslam GBR BMW Motorrad S1000RR 1m 39.149s
9. Sylvain Guintoli FRA PATA Ducati 1098R 1m 39.186s
10. Leon Camier GBR FIXI Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 1m 39.285s
11. Eugene Laverty IRL Aprilia Racing RSV-4 1m 39.382s
12. Ayrton Badovini ITA BMW Italia Goldbet S1000RR 1m 39.530s
13. Lorenzo Zanetti ITA PATA Ducati 1098R 1m 39.709s
14. Maxime Berger FRA Red Devils Ducati 1098R 1m 39.842s
15. Loris Baz FRA Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1m 39.845s
16. Chaz Davies GBR ParkinGO MTC Aprilia RSV-4 1m 40.084s
17. John Hopkins USA FIXI Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 1m 40.538s
18. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN Honda WSBK CBR1000RR 1m 40.631s
19. Claudio Corti ITA Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1m 40.860s
20. Alexander Lundh SWE Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1m 40.535s
21. Norino Brignola ITA Grillini Progea BMW S1000RR 1m 42.990s
Is there any possibility that Max can lose this thing?
A couple of DNF's would do it
Sykes smashed pole.
Not a fan of the "fake headlights" for 2013.
Looks dumb on a race bike.
Grid for tomorrow's races:
Mangy Cours is not my face circuit of the series. It's still there next year, despite the series making some major changes to the schedule.
Better get used to it.
Thats one of the main themes, these are bikes that you can buy in a showroom near you....
Apart from the suspension, performance work, electronics and tyres.
#3 loses the front on the second (third?) lap in race 1. It's on.
High drama! :eek1
Magny-Cours is not a particularly exciting track in the wet, is it..
Stunning race 1, wow.
Guinters wife isn't bad either