I have an 09 GSA with ESA. Wanted to do something to dial my suspension in a little better for me. I ride with bags all the time and am a little heavier than BMW's standard rider. Was thinking of going Wilbers WESA. Spent some time emailing vendors. Ended up talking with Ted Porter from Beemershop probably for a couple of hours on the phone. In the end I decided to give up the push button suspension and go with a piggyback shock setup. Ted started carrying Yacugar recently. Supposedly they are ex WP suspension guys who didn't want to move away when KTM acquired them. It was either that or Wilbers piggyback. The Yacugar have larger shafts and supposedly use a bladder instead of a piston in the reservoir ( for less stiction). They are also steel bodied and fully rebuildable (unlike OEM ESA). They came packaged in nice boxes to protect them during shipping from across the pond. Took about a month to get them. Here is a side by side of the stock ESA unit and the Yacugar piggyback one. Most people usually go with an emulsion style in the front even if they do a piggyback rear. I decided since I was giving up ESA I wanted the fully adjustable up front too. Installed. The front was a PITA to install. Had to disassemble way more than I was hoping for. Crash bars, tank, alternator cover all had to come off. Took quite a while. High/Low speed compression adjust right on the front of the reservoir. Rebound adjustment is on the ring at the base of the shaft. Everything is easily accessible. Compression needs some sort of tool (screwdriver) but rebound has a nice knurled ring that can be done by hand. The preload looks like it might be a real pain to adjust. Shocks came with wrenches for that, just haven't tried to adjust the front preload yet. Here is the rear next to the stock ESA. The rear has the hydraulic preloader mounted right to the shock body. Here it is installed. The rear install took well under an hour, very easy. And here is the preload adjuster So far I have a bunch of rides to work on them (hitting as much dirt as possible) and one 450 mile ride through NH, VT and NY across some varied terrain. Ride was mostly twisty road, but like all New England roads full of potholes and frost heaves. Did some dirt as well but just a few long sections of roadwork. I haven't touched any of the knobs yet. Need to play around, but since they were built to my specifications figured I don't need to go too crazy just yet. The suspension seems to handle everything very well. The stock damping setting is somewhere close to normal on the ESA, but never lost contact in the bumpiest sections and worked well on the twisties. The ESA seemed to get lost when riding over stutter bumps, this seems to have improved. Haven't ridden two up with the GF yet, but now i have the ability to infinitely set sag instead of the two basic 5 and 10mm of the ESA and set damping where I want.