Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Racing' started by spezjag, Nov 7, 2011.
This and she's a Yamaha rider.
It's twice as good as a four second gap! Did they give Nicky the pit bike to test?
Oooopsss, slid right by that one.
Hayden must have damaged his wrist in Sunday's crash.
Or he is not important enough.
RdP on the Suzuki is interesting.
Hector Barbera: "Very happy with the Pramac Racing Ducati and 1000cc. The first impression is good and the bike Gives me more confidence."
Well that just plain sucks.
Interesting about Bradl, Bautista, and RDP. Wonder what's running through Hopper's mind right now...
Take a look at RdP on the Suzuki. Times at 4PM.
1. Casey Stoner AUS Repsol Honda 1m 32.322s (34 laps)
2. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda 1m 32.861s (27)
3. Ben Spies USA Yamaha Factory Racing 1m 33.226s (64)
4. Randy de Puniet FRA Rizla Suzuki (800cc) 1m 33.544s (40)
5. Valentino Rossi ITA Ducati Marlboro 1m 33.857s (54)
6. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1m 34.064s (38)
7. Hector Barbera ESP Pramac Racing 1m 34.174s (47)
8. Cal Crutchlow GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1m 34.363s (56)
9. Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing 1m 34.602s (50)
10. Stefan Bradl GER LCR Honda (800cc) 1m 34.778s (52)
11. Kousuke Akiyoshi JPN Repsol Honda 1m 35.728s (25)
12. Franco Battaini ITA Ducati Marlboro 1m 36.797s (18)
13. Ivan Silva ESP BQR Inmotec (CRT) 1m 37.159s (44)
14. Carmelo Morales ESP Team Laglisse BMW (CRT) 1m 38.989s (23)
15. Gianluca Nannelli ITA Grillini Team Gapam (CRT) 1m 39.173s (24)
Ellison in shock MotoGP return with Bird's CRT squad
end of the day times?
1. Dani Pedrosa (E), Repsol-Honda, 1:32,186
2. Casey Stoner, Repsol Honda, 1:32,322
3. Ben Spies (USA), Yamaha, 1:33,226
4. Randy de Puniet (F), Suzuki, 1:33,544
5. Cal Crutchow (GB), Yamaha Tech3, 1:33,652
6. Valentino Rossi (I), Ducati, 1:33.857
7. Andrea Dovizioso (I), Yamaha Tech3, 1:33.8590
8. Héctor Barbera (E), Ducati, 1:34,174
9. Stefan Bradl (D), LCR-Honda, 1:34,330
10. Karel Abraham (CZ), Ducati, 1:34.393
11. Franco Battaini (I), Ducati, 1:35,371
12. Kosuki Akiyoshi (J), Repsol Honda, 1:35,728
13. Ivan Silva (E), BQR Inmotec, 1:37,159
14. Carmelo Morales (E), Suter-BMW, 1:38,989
15. Gianluca Nannelli, Gapam-BMW, 1:39,173
16. Federico Sandi (I), Gapam-BMW, 1:39,827
16. Nicky Hayden (USA), 1:51,702
So RDP on a 800 suzuki will not be so bad. Sign him right now!
Suzuki given deadline to commit to 2012. Bautista close to signing with Gresini?
HRC Boss Nakamoto interview in this week's Cycle News -- very interesting stuff.
Let 2012 begin! Got my Laguna tickets sorted already .....
OK, I'm missing something? Where's Bautista?
Wow - Not a guy I'd like to have a beer with that's for sure! Sort of an adversarial style saying Dovi has no speed and then his remarks on Rossi...Sounds a bit like the HRC that Rossi bolted. I wonder how long CS will ride for that guy?
Amazing to me that he thinks Marquez is the future of MotoGP...It's a bit early for that when he still has Casey and Dani. Maybe Marc struggles with the Bridgestone tires? Maybe he's another Dovi (or Elias!).
Thanks for posting that, Yoop.