Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Racing' started by yooperbikemike, Nov 11, 2012.
Why let facts get in the way of opinion
I saw that.
Yeah, Soup did a decent article on him and the 70's.
I am amazed at what they did with crappy equipment back then (check out the wimpy front brakes- and he still had the back end off the ground)
Oh, we'll, there is that . . .
Rooting for list.
1. Hayden(I haven't wavered, hope Ducati gives him a bike).
2. Rossi(Hoping back on the Yam gives him the confidence he needs to get back at the pointy end).
3. Spies(Hoping Ducati gives him a bike)
4. Iannone(Same as above).
5. Crutchlowe(Hope he keeps getting faster, likable fellow that guy).
Middle of the road on Marquez. Spectacular rider, waiting to see how the bully passes and all that works out.
Get beat list. UNGNGNGN no more Stoner for me to rant about.
1. Jorge(Just an assss all around).
2. Dovi(Set up to be the next best whiner, just doesn't have the clout Casey had).
Uhh, I think that's about it. If none of my top 5 bros can do it I'll be rooting for pedrosa again.
What do you have against CE?
Here's an article written by an old friend that has an interesting racing angle with a new Honda in the works:
That CRT isn't going anywhere near the front. I should have put in as an aside I'm rooting for him to get more interviews, press conferences, and other on camera actions aside from being on a CRT in the back.
After the Flag
No embedding allowed from Dorna
Hmm, fun idea.
1. Place holder for the return of Suzuki
2. Placeholder for the second Suzuki
3. Spies. Sympathy rooting, he just has to get a break sometime
4. Rossi. It'd be nice to see him come back and prove some haters wrong. Not sure he will though.
5. Marquez. Fresh breath, hope he'll keep his ways about him (although cooling it a bit during qps)
Get beat list
1. Any other team than Suzuki. Yes, this is a placeholder too..
2. Porcellain-Pedrosa and J-Lo. They share place two, but Pedrosa would have had it alone if not for the spirit he showed during last season't second half.
Subject to change during the season.. except the placeholders. I'll probably not have too much to be happy for with that rooting for list, but it's anyway no real rooting as long as Suzuki is absent.
Nice read on Mr. Hancock. That stuff is fascinating to me.This shows that real (talented) people design our real bikes. I've always enjoyed the design element of motorcycles. maybe that's why I customize mine so much !
Thanks for posting.
Killer Whale KTM
Too bad American Honda doesn't have a few more like Mr. Hancock on their staff.
Great read, thanks Jim.
Yeah, love that stuff to. The author and I get together for supper with the ladies once in a while, pretty neat to get first hand the details that don't get published.
Honda usually plays things very close; that was an interesting read.
I get almost all my MotoGP news from this thread, so I'm glad to have all the rumors, opinions and BS I can get.
Tell ya what, the MM fellow might make for some exciting racing in the GP class.
High hopes for Rossi making the front of the GP races interesting.
Would be nice to see competitive Ducs (especially with Hayden)
Hope Spies gets a fair shake the season (fewer mechanical problems)
So I watched the CoTA F1 race yesterday. And all I could think about was "wow, that's going to be an AWESOME MotoGP track."
T1 off the start is going to be a clusterfuck.