The American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) has revealed its selections for participation in the 2019 International Six Days Enduro (ISDE). Twenty-one riders earned a spot on the US ISDE team. Those selected will participate as Club Team Members representing the US in Portimao, Portugal on November 11th through 16th.
The riders participated in two, three-round series. California, Nevada, and Idaho were the locations for the western event qualifiers. Mississippi, Michigan, and West Virginia hosted the Eastern event qualifiers.
The top seven riders from each series made the US ISDE team roster. One senior rider from each made the team as well. In addition, the US ISDE Committee chose other Club Team riders as a result of their individual event results and series participation.
AMA is now organizing the selected riders into teams. As the event draws nearer, the AMA will announce the individual teams.
AMA Off-Road Racing Manager Erek Kudla said:
“The AMA congratulates the riders who qualified or were selected to the 2019 U.S. ISDE Club teams. The riders represent the nation’s best amateur off-road racing talent, and we expect our club teams to be very competitive at this year’s ISDE. The event takes place at the Autodromo Internacional do Algarve in southern Portugal for the first time, and our Club team riders’ experience racing on a wide range of terrain is sure to help them succeed there.”
The selected riders are as follows:
Club teams qualifiers from the West
- Dante Oliviera, Hollister, Calif.
- Jacob Argubright, Lake Elsinore, Calif.
- JT Baker, Shingle Springs, Calif.
- Joshua Knight, Ogden, Utah
- Clayton Hengeveld, Flagstaff, Ariz.
- Austin Serpa, Minden, Nev.
- Nic Garvin, Long Beach, Calif.
- Jayson Densley, Fairfield, Utah (40+ senior)
Club teams qualifiers from the East
- Nathan Ferderer, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Thorn Devlin, Tamaqua, Pa.
- Tyler Vore, Chesterton, Ind.
- James King, Hot Springs, Ark.
- Anson Maloney, Grass Valley, Calif.
- Anthony Krivi, Mt. Olive, Ill.
- Nathan Rector, Rogersville, Mo.
- Brian Storrie, McKinney, Texas (40+ senior) Storrie will be competing at the ISDE for the 16th time.
Club teams committee selections
- Ricky Russell, Duvall, Wash.
- Austin Walton, Sparks, Nev.
- Blayne Thompson, Phelan, Nev.
- P. Trent Whisenant, Hoover, Ala.
- Paul Krause, Irvine, Calif. (40+ senior)