1. eNewsletter Sign Up

04' 1150GS ADV for sale in AK

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by StuAce, Jun 19, 2006.

1. StuAce

StuAce The Dude minds.

Oddometer:
    Also posted in Flea market.

I have a baby on the way and I could use the money. Yeah, yeah, usual excuses. If or when this sells--I'LL BE BACK!
    I didnt think to look at the odemeter before I came to work. So, lets just say it has 22k miles on it. I'll update when I get home. It has ABS, heated grips, hand gaurds, crash bars all the stuff you would want and expect on the ADV.

Comes with:

Jesse cases (silver)
    extra windscreen(4" taller than stock)
    blue air filter
    pivot pegs
    touratech valve cover guards
    touratech gear shift lever
    xenon bulbs
    oil filter wrench
    valve adjustment tools
    BMW maintenance CD
    the cat is removed and replaced with a straight pipe(i think wunderlich, it was done at the dealer)
    I have all the stock parts (except the cat).

One other thing. It is an ADV but it has a standard GS tail section. So, it has a two piece seat with a backrest for the rear seat that can be removed. Great for two up riding.
    I dont know how to post pics so shoot me an email if you want some. stuace11@yahoo.com

$14,000

Stu
  2. helikron

helikron The Fixer

Oddometer:
    :tb :tb :tb

!!

Sell this before I do something stupid, please.
  3. StuAce

StuAce The Dude minds.

Oddometer:
    Im gonna try to make the Solstice 2 Seward ride if anyone wants to take a look see.

Stu
  4. MooseKiller

MooseKiller Tripod

Oddometer:
    What the hell happened to the Stroms representin'? :lol3

If'n only I had $14k... My beastie went tango uniform 30 miles south of Glenallen... :cry Rain putzed up something. Got home way late last night and haven't had a chance to poke around. We'll see...

Nice to meet you Helikron!
  5. helikron

helikron The Fixer

Oddometer:
    MK,

Nice to meet you, too! I'm really curious of the 1,200 pics from D2D... there's got to be some good stuff!

Sorry 'bout your mechanical; good luck and I hope that it's something cheap and easy (:rofl) to fix.

As for the WeeStrom: Dood, that's a bike that will still be in my arsenal thirty years from now. It's a peach, and ran great for the D2D. My uncle in Montana rode the AlCan in '76 on a Suzuki 500 two-stroke street bike... bolted something back on every time he stopped, but made it round-trip in three weeks. He still has the bike in his garage.

Just saying that in the next few years, I might find room for a GS and one like this would be an awesome deal.

You going to link your smugmug when you're done sorting pics? ??
  6. MooseKiller

MooseKiller Tripod

Oddometer:
    Fingers crossed, it should be... I think some electrical connectors got soaked, so I am going to tear it apart, clean it up, dry it out, and see what happens from there...

I agree with you on the GSA. One of these days I will move up to a 1200, or perhaps an 1150 GSA like that one... Just comes down to the green! :D

Sorting? :photog I will just post em all and let Jo Momma sort em out... I am planning on a big write up in Ride Reports, and quite possibly a more GP version to see if I can get published in Rider Magazine.

Or something.

Here's a LINKY to the D2D 2006 gallery on my site. Go ahead and check em out, but as of this time there are only 111 pictures out there...

But yeah, despite the dead bike, this trip was an absolute blast! I am already looking forward to D2D 07! :clap
  7. TRACTOR RIDER

TRACTOR RIDER No Rules Gruver

Oddometer:

How would I tell my Buell, NO I mean my Wife????????? YA YA thats it, my Wife.:lol3

TR:huh