1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Want to buy 04-13 R1200GS OEM additional fog light bracket

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by drobisch078, Jun 18, 2021.

1. drobisch078

drobisch078 n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi! I just recently got a 2009 R1200GS Adventure. It came with an aftermarket bracket for the additional headlights/fog lights, and I simply don't like it compared to the OEM one. Just curious if anyone has one just lying around they would like to sell to me? Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. KWC

KWC aka "Canadian Karl" (thanks for the handle BBF) Supporter

Oddometer:
    Illinois, "come for the corn, stay for the beans"
    Did you ever find this part?