1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

1 year, 2 KLRs, and a whole lot of open road...

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by job3-14, Oct 14, 2009.

1. rgiroux

rgiroux Invisible Man Supporter

Oddometer:
    :clap:freaky

Thanks for taking us along on your adventure. Here's to many more in the future!
  2. Jettn Jim

Jettn Jim This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer:
    NE PA Some... PNW Some... On HIGH ADVENTURE Most!
    Great job on the story guy's..:D And I I think your outlooks are mighty sound....Peace, Love aaand keep on doin' what yer doin'!:thumb
  3. Ranger Red

Ranger Red Team Green

Oddometer:
    :clap:clap:clap:freaky:clap:clap:clap:freaky:freaky:freaky:clap:clap:clap:clap
    Not bad for an odd couple up north!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks for sharing, thanks for the fun
    congrates and good luck with the next run! (ride)
  4. Egodriver71

Egodriver71 Rider of something

Oddometer:
    Glad to have been a part of your adventure. Keep going like you are!!!

Oh, and we want to send you something as a house warming gift!!!
  5. westerlywinds

westerlywinds Two Wheels-Ride it

Oddometer:
    Nice House,Nice life,Nice people.:wave
  6. rbomb

rbomb Rather Be On My Bike

Oddometer:
    :clapWow, the best to the both of you, here's wishing a very long, heathy, happy life together. Thanks for taking us along.:clap
  7. CB160

CB160 another old fart....

Oddometer:
    I've followed your travels like the rest...and I've been amazed...(and jealous) of the fun you two have had
    and now you've gotten a 'base camp' to continue from. Congrats on the house !!
    Should you ever find yourselves in the Los Angeles area, there is yet another place to be, should you have the need.
    Garage/tools/accomodations (such as they are)
    Thanks for taking me along for the ride and the happy ending .... Me thinks it's only going to get better for both
    of you....Please keep us posted!! :) :freaky
  8. TLR_Mart

TLR_Mart Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey! Thanks for the Epilogue, it was a perfect way to finish the grand adventure of a life time! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your travels, and like others, I now have to find another epic voyage to read at noon hours :evil

I hope you two have a long, loving, and most importantly FUN life together, and that the adventure never ends!
  9. Mr. Fisherman

Mr. Fisherman Back in Black!

Oddometer:
    Fantastic :clap

It was a real pleasure to meet the two of you while you are on your adventure.

I wish I had taken the opportunity to have gotten to know you both better.

Don't change.... you truely are living the dream :nod Bless you both and thanks again for sharing.
  10. Odd1out

Odd1out missing my bike.

Oddometer:
    What an amazing trip! Thank you so much for sharing! Very inspiring, I ride a KLR as well and I've been looking at it differently lately...:evil
  11. job3-14

job3-14 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thank you all for the kind words. It was fun doing the trip and a pleasure to share...and for sh*ts and giggles, I'm re-posting the ride report on a blog that I started for friends and family who find it complicated to navigate through ADV. Here's the link for the few of you who mentioned they were re-reading back from the start.

www.1year2klrs.blogspot.com

Snow is right around the corner, time for the bikes to hibernate very soon...

A&W
    k woo likes this.
  12. Fire Escape

Fire Escape Long timer

Oddometer:

Not at all, just time to point them south again!

Bruce
  13. willys

willys Long timer

Oddometer:
    Well that was one fantastic ride report! It took me most of the day to get through it and relive some of my D2D adventure all over again....thanks for that trip down memory lane....I also see that I'm in one or two of your pics. The best one is me riding down the centre of Dawson City on my bike towing my trailer! I'm now famous....lol I'm heading back up there next summer to do it all over again.....you too???....lol

Again thanks for posting this up and finishing it so well. Congrats on your union and the new house. You're just above me at the top of the lake, I'm at the bottom righthand corner, pefferlaw....I'm sure we'll run into each other again next season.....stay safe and continue to enjoy.....:freaky
  14. PARTY BOSS™

PARTY BOSS™ FORMERLY R1100RICK

Oddometer:
    If you guys can make it down to The Eastern Rendezvous in may 16th-20th it's all on me just get yourselves there! Mi 248 on the Blue Ridge Parkway