100 Acre Woods Potosi, Mo Saturday 2/24

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by MMcnamara, Feb 21, 2007.

1. MMcnamara

MMcnamara Athletic

Oddometer:
    Come on out and join us car rally guys this Saturday in Potosi, MO.

Meet me at the Lions Club at 8 and 185 at 7:00am, and we'll head out to ride the rally course back to the start in Salem in time to hook up with stage crews and go see the cars in action. I think this is the same place the BMW guys take over in the fall.

I REALLY need your help with bannering the side roads along the course, and bikes are the perfect thing to do the job. Pancakes will be served at the Lions Club.

I'm heading out to the woods right now. I have duties starting tomorrow at 6:30, so I'm out of touch. If you want to come along, I'll see you there.
  2. * SHAG *

* SHAG * Unstable

Oddometer:
    Can't make it out there now, But I'll be there for the Falling Leaf Rally :thumb
  3. MMcnamara

MMcnamara Athletic

Oddometer:
    Well, it rained cats and dogs Saturday, and no bikes showed up. We had to haul ass to get the job done, but we did.

for those of you that considered comeing and didn't, you missed the closest finish ever in 100 Acre Wood Pro Rally history. Here's a taste:
  4. Buzzez

Buzzez Wind Powered

Oddometer:
    Got any more pics? :lurk