Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GS Boxers' started by LaurelPerryOnLand, Oct 25, 2012.
114. WHAT THE HECK IS "CANBUS" and HOW DOES IT WORK?
Sorry...this one should have been included MONTHS ago!
115. What are the state motorcycle laws where i live?
Thanks to inmate Prodaddy for the link to this info.
116. Which is better...spoke or cast wheels?
Isn't it time to rename this the top 250 threads?
That should cover a month or two worth of growth.
In all honesty...I doubted that we'd reach 100 when I started this...but as usual (ask the EX) I was WRONG again.
So...as there are more interesting threads...they'll be ADDED.
When we reach 150-ish...I'll consult the MODs to change the TITLE.
Excellent video for install added to Top 100 List...
88. I WANT A LOUDER HORN. STEBEL IS THE NAME I'VE HEARD. HOW DO YOU INSTALL IT? WHERE TO INSTALL?
Thanks for inmate Jarvis for also embedding the VIDEO originally produced by MHORNIG.DE...
117. What are my choices for tires for my gs?
How could we have missed this one?
Thanks....inmate Pavement Pounder for the nice compilation.
118. ANYBODY MOUNT A ROWE ELECTRONICS PDM60 ON THEIR LC OR WC?
EXCELLENT PICTORIAL..."Thanks" inmate JARVIS for the great work!
119. HOW DO YOU REMOVE/INSTALL THE SWINGARM?
Thanks again to inmate *SHAG* for the excellent video.
120. HOW DO YOU INSTALL LED TURNS SIGNALS ON A NON-WC/LC GS?
Nice step by step video from our friends at MAXBMW.
10 25 2013 Note: Awaiting SOFTWARE upgrade from BMW for WC/LC GS!
121. HOW DO I SERVICE THE ABS SERVO BRAKE SYSTEM? YOU KNOW - 'WHIZZY' BRAKES. (Prior to 2007)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLM25NYvlas pART 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1ktxY_bgQY pART 2
A couple nice step-by-step videos...well done. 2 Parts.
Thanks to inmate 'Prestaino' for the link!
122.I'M LOOKING FOR SOME HANDLEBAR ADJUSTER LEVERS. WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
http://www.wunderlichamerica.com/mot...e/8160111.html Wunderlich version
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...php?p=21306205 Berger Tools version
http://www.mcmaster.com/#adjustable-...andles/=p74api McMaster versions
Wunderlich, McMaster and Berger Tools links provided.
123. My 12 volt battery is showing 12.00 volts on a multimeter...why won't the bike start?
http://www.mmbalmainauto.com.au/PDF/State_of_charge_12_volt_batteries.pdf ( Batteries 101)
Some good ole Battery 101 info
Updated LINK #51 - Panniers
to show NEW YouTube video from inmate Kirk70...who makes some very very decent panniers.
Here's the YouTube link:
124. THE BIKE WON'T START IN GEAR....DOES THE CLUTCH or BRAKE LEVER SWITCH NEED ADJUSTING?
Another great (but old...2008) pictorial from inmate RDWalker!
Still as relevant as ever.
Same adjustment also works for the brake lever.
Bump for my friends
125. WHERE THE HECK IS THE ENGINE NUMBER ON THE BIKE?
Frequent question for those registering at DMV and those with foreign travel plans and 'papers' to complete.
No...this isn't the VIN.:huh
126. MY SPARK PLUG SOCKET IS STUCK IN THE HEAD...WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Or...simply use the socket that came with the OEM tool kit
You're not alone...this happens to almost everyone who can't find the OEM socket in the original toolkit.