16TH ANNUAL KTM ADVENTURE RIDER RALLY, Breckenridge CO, September 13-15, 2019

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by MotoMinded, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Cavguy

Cavguy Ride it like you stole it!

Oddometer:
    I’m a bum, Heroine will be on the back of the truck. But I’ll be looking for the seat concepts stall.
    Enduro_Sibiu and TarMack like this.
  2. ItsDoAble

ItsDoAble Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    On the wait list. upload_2019-2-7_15-42-22.png
  3. ramjet

ramjet Long timer

Oddometer:
    The Rally is sold out? Perhaps if you try calling KTM USA directly they might be able to slide you in. KTM, Murietta, CA 951-600-8007.
    Ferd and Enduro_Sibiu like this.
  4. crazybrit

crazybrit Long timer

Oddometer:
    Anyone going who'd be willing to snag me a Seat Concepts coupon. Supposedly they'll be there and will be handing out coupons
  5. TarMack

TarMack Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I will try to get you a coupon.
  6. BCDave

BCDave Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Chris? Dave from Monument here.
    Serious question here. The event website mentions single track route options but...there isn't that much single track in Breck or the surrounding areas that I'm aware of. ANYBODY know what single track routes the rally has in mind? I"m trying to decide if it's worth bringing my 350XCF as well as my GSA or just the GSA as there is tons of BBF routes in the areas such as: Webster, Boreas, LaSalle by Wilkerson, Weston S. Fairplay to S. Leadville, Hagerman, Shrine off Vail Pass, Rollins Pass Rd, etc. etc Small bike routs could be Georgia Pass up Tiger Rd, Radical Hill & Red Cone off Webster Pass, Mosquito Pass. There is single track way up in Kremmling & B.V.
  7. MD11Greg

MD11Greg I'm Gumby Damnit

Oddometer:
    In
    If anyone wants a road partner, Im Riding from Louisville Ky Departing Tuesday. Prob heading back Monday.
    Greg
  8. Mr Head

Mr Head Adventure Hippie Supporter

Oddometer:
    I've figured out my schedule as I need to go to Denver first then to Breck. So, I'll leave here the 11th at way too bloody early so I can get in and through Vegas before the pavement melts.
    I'll spend the night in Glenwood Springs, then on to Denver Thursday morning early-ish, meet up with a buddy and ride back to Breck. Probably over the dirt pass. because we can.
    I'll head home from Breck on Monday morning. Probably through the mountains. I'm not planning on camping gear as I'm in a Condo with relatives in Breck, so cheap motels or just ride like the wind.
  9. Nowwhat

Nowwhat I'll Go Second... Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Anyone get a single track answer?......Thanks
  10. Yellow Pig

Yellow Pig Allergic to asphalt! Supporter

Oddometer:
    There's about 3 miles of ST off of Tiger Rd towards Georgia Pass, otherwise you will have to truck/trailer your bike for a few miles.

upload_2019-8-27_16-5-51.png

Zero riding to the West and immediately North and South of Breck because of the Nat Forest and Wilderness.

Closest good ST would be in Taylor Park (90 miles if cottonwood pass is open), or down by Buena Vista there is the 4 Mile area, but that is mostly two track.

Attached Files:

Outland_ADV and MotoMinded like this.
  11. Yellow Pig

Yellow Pig Allergic to asphalt! Supporter

Oddometer:
    Heading south out of Breck you will have to do 15 miles of pavement before any kind of dirt. Heading North it's even more miles.

The Sargents area is 100 miles south and the Rainbow trail is about 90 miles south.
  12. Hollywood D

Hollywood D Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I don't have a ticket but if one wanted to go and just check things out are you even allowed to get into any of the vendor areas? Or is the whole thing/event closed off to ticket holders only?
  13. Mr Head

Oddometer:
    I'm thinking of riding part of the COBDR again, while I'm there. Gypsum to Steamboat section. Friday or Saturday, we have not decided schedule on that yet. A good bit of slab from Breckenridge to Gypsum, and back from Steamboat.
    Jprez likes this.
  14. MotoMinded

MotoMinded Rally On Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    You can show up and check things out for sure. Demo rides, Rides with Pros, and meals and Saturday night dinner needs a ticket.
    Ferd, Jprez and Cuchulainn like this.
  15. Mr Head

Oddometer:
    I thought the email from KTM was funny with maps to trailer parking. #DaytonaTrailerWeek :imaposer
  16. fossus

fossus Adventurer

Oddometer:
    First event for me. I use and am familiar with Rever. Based on the previous KTM rallys about when or how many days before the rally will the routes/tracks be uploaded? I don't see anything yet.
  17. Cuchulainn

Cuchulainn Y.Me Supporter

Oddometer:
    Keep an eye out under "Communities" for KTM ADV Rally 2019 or similar name. I don't see 2019 posted yet, but it should be coming soon.
    2whl-hoop likes this.
  18. phil77

phil77 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I’m coming with a group from Virginia and procrastinated on getting my ticket to the event.and of course now it’s sold out. If anyone has one they can no longer use and want to sell it let me know please.
  19. Nowwhat

Nowwhat I'll Go Second... Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    The website states you can register on site for an extra 25 bucks?
  20. Cuchulainn

Cuchulainn Y.Me Supporter

Oddometer:
    That may have only been applicable to remaining tickets, in the event that it wasn't sold out by that time?