Yes! lots of updates actually. . . I've been so busy trying to get this thing going in my free time, that I haven't taken time to update anyone on the build. First, I put on new shocks and refaced the gauges. Then I had to solve my motor problem with the broken spark plug and broken EZ out. I talked to my local motorcycle machine shop about removing the broken spark plug and re-machining the hole, but they quoted me $2,500 . . . So, I went onto craigslist facebook marketplace etc. to see if there were any motors that would work. Luckily, I found another CB350f that had gone through a couple pretty rough looking cosmetic "restorations." But, this one had a running motor! - $250 bucks. I'm expecting to have the bike running, but not street legal, in a couple weeks *aggressively knocks on wood.* I expect to switch the motors this weekend and get the the wiring all set up very soon after. I ordered and received an M-unit, which I'm pretty excited to hook up. I also refaced the speedo and tach, just to add some more interesting pictures, as i didn't get any good ones of the new parts/engine bike.