1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For Sale or Trade 1976 Suzuki TS125 in CT (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Worroll, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Worroll

Worroll Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    1976 Suzuki TS125 2 stroke 125 cc street legal enduro bike. 1325 miles, I can’t certify that to be accurate, but it looks like it. I picked it up a few years ago and got it running. When I opened up the motor to replace the old seals it looked brand new. Needs a little bit of finishing. I'm trying to reduce my number of projects and clear garage space. This runs. New crank oil seals.
    Pictures are a little old, it now has a proper size (smaller) aftermarket headlight. It has the proper original air box as well, it's not in the picture. New battery, not installed. Headlight and turn signal installation needs to be finished. A weekend of work will have this a street legal/safe ride. Shouldn't need much money if any to get on the road.
    Not a penny less than $800. If I finish any of it the price will go up.
    Bill of Sale only.
    I do not need to sell this, $800, not negotiable.
    May consider trades, but not looking for another project. Let me know what you got, running quad, hunting stuff, gear head stuff, tools, tig welder, machining tools/equipment, metal fab tools.

IMG_1088.jpg IMG_1089.jpg IMG_1090.jpg
    MonotoneCulprit likes this.
  2. Worroll

Worroll Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I've been thinking I really need the garage space, and to save the hours of time I'm going to put into this. I will drop the price to $500 to a forum member that will finish this up.
  3. MonotoneCulprit

MonotoneCulprit Long Time License Holder, First Time Rider

Oddometer:
    Hello,

This would be my first ever motorcycle (got my license a few years back, and never bought), but I have spent a decent amount of time wrenching on and "restoring" a 1978 Puch Maxi Moped.

It seems like you have some experience working on bikes. In your opinion do you think a relative newcomer such as myself could complete the work on this TS125?

If so, I'm also in Southern CT, and would like to take this off your hands. Thanks
    greasyfatman likes this.
  4. Worroll

Worroll Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yes, this just needs some basic finishing, I’ll PM you my number. I’ll be home all day tomorrow if you wanna look at it. I can probably deliver it too.
  5. Worroll

Worroll Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sold!
    MonotoneCulprit and LandsVW like this.