1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 1979 Moto Guzzi 1000 I-Convert project bike, VA Beach, VA-$500

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by R1100purist, Apr 12, 2021.

1. R1100purist

R1100purist Horizontally opposed twin dude

Oddometer:
    For everyone’s consideration I am moving my 1979 V1000 convert project bike a long. This bike will need a dedicated restoration but the important bits like the engine move freely as well as the trans. The body work as it is (tank, seat pan, side covers have already been painted black) Included the “cigarette pack” side cases and a whole bunch of extras. I will take more photos once I make it out to the shed of what is included.

am located in the Virginia Beach area and will work with your shipper of choice. Asking for $500 in cash, USPS money order, or certified check.

Please ask any questions.

IMG_1154.jpg IMG_1155.jpg IMG_1156.jpg IMG_2690.jpg IMG_2692.jpg IMG_2693.jpg IMG_2695.jpg IMG_2696.jpg IMG_2697.jpg
    Allucaneat likes this.
  2. norton(kel)

norton(kel) Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Status of the title?
    2WhldZEN likes this.
  3. R1100purist

R1100purist Horizontally opposed twin dude

Oddometer:
    clean/clear South Dakota title. Ready to transfer.
    norton(kel) likes this.