1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 1985 BMW K100

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by furiousfart, Oct 3, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furiousfart

furiousfart Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have a 1985 k100 that I'm looking to sell. It's been off the road for a few years due to a fuel leak at the fuel pump/level connector.

As such I'd consider it a project at this point.

I had bought this to go riding with my wife though she didn't care for the passenger seat as much as the buell ulysses we had so we really didn't ride it much.

I have a hanes book and the side bags have new hinges.

Currently I have the brake like check module removed and the circuit is jumped out to work. The brake lights activate as they should the module required both brakes to be activated when started but it stopped working.

I picked up a VanVan recently so not interested in trades at this point just trying to make space to fix my dr650 to hit the NEBDR in the spring.

$650 located in Putney Vermont.

Attached Files:

DirtyOldMan, Amphib and Mjpickering like this.
  2. furiousfart

Oddometer:
    How about a price drop and bump for the long weekend.
  3. furiousfart

Oddometer:
    Bump
  4. furiousfart

Oddometer:
    Now with a new low price of $650!
  5. nobody

nobody motomaniac Supporter

Oddometer:
    PM sent