1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 1985 Harley FXSB Low Rider

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by El Dangeroso, Jun 18, 2020.

1. El Dangeroso

El Dangeroso Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Located in Roseville, MN just north of St Paul.

Asking $4800 for this classy ride.

Approximately 30,000 miles

The good:
    Sweet custom paint
    2 Seats - Stock and low LaPera
    2 Sissy bars - Touring and pointy
    Colored LED lights to light up for bike night! Attracts the opposite sex like literal moths to flame.(YMMV)
    LED Headlight(Bright!)
    USB sockets on handlebar
    2 sets of mirrors

The not so good:
    Tank repair on the petcock mount - Hardly noticeable, pretty much under the tank. But the good is that it's been professionally fixed.
    Seeps a little oil. I've done everything to seal the old girl up but it turns out a 35 year old Evo likes to mark her territory. It's about a 3" spot over a few days or so. doesn't seem to get any bigger after the initial spot. It has new gaskets all around and it's never been an issue for me. Oil change happens way before it would leak enough to matter.

I'd be open to trading for a dual sport or dirt bike. My old GasGas is getting a little tired. I may be open to other things too. Never hurts to ask. Hit me up with any questions, comment, stories, offers, etc.

IMG_3624.JPG IMG_3625.JPG IMG_3626.JPG IMG_3627.JPG IMG_4119.JPG IMG_4120.JPG IMG_4121.JPG IMG_4122.JPG IMG_4123.JPG IMG_4124.JPG IMG_4125.JPG IMG_4126.JPG IMG_4127.JPG IMG_4129.JPG
  2. El Dangeroso

Oddometer:
    This was before the softtail got the FS designation. It even confuses the Harley shops.

Thanks for the kind words!

Mattbastard likes this.
  3. El Dangeroso

Oddometer:
    Price drop! Found something I want more than this.