1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 1989 Honda NX250 - Mendocino

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by alirat, Jul 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. alirat

alirat Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Just ending a trip on the NX in Laytonville, CA and and to need to pass the bike along quickly before I leave. As pictured, has Barkbusters aluminum hand guard kit with Maier hand guards on Rox pivot risers + XL250R skid plate. If you really wanted the stock white plastic one I could dig it out for you another day. Seat is torn - full bike photo shows seat from my other NX which I swap back and forth sometimes :) Prev owner put non-stock red handlebars and shifter on the bike. Right rear tail light broke off a few weeks ago and I didn't get new one shipped in time for my trip. That covers all the mods and quirks.

It looks great! but ridden - not flawless. 7900 miles and about 1400 of those were in the past week or so without no problems.

Clean Oregon title with tags good till August of this year.

I have nothing but big love for an NX. Low seat height make them esp great for shorties (I'm 5'1") and they don't pop up often.

Asking $1,800.

Attached Files:

ogklx400 likes this.