1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!
  2. Dismiss Notice

Sold 1995 MZ 500 Country

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Little General, Mar 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little General

Little General Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have a 1995 MZ 500 Country for sale with 35,500 km on it. You can follow my restoration on the MZ site , https://www.mzriders.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=11501&sid=79033cc24c85b36f15a83624b8e66cda. It has new oil, filters, tires, tubes, battery, timing belt, heated grips, Givi trunk and side luggage racks. I took them off but they will go with the bike. It has the 504 Rotax engine which ATKUSA in Utah still has parts for and there are plenty of parts on the internet. As far as I could determine , there were only a dozen or so imported into the states which makes this a unique bike. I have only ridden it about 100 km since I finished it due to the weather. I have 2 other bikes and this one needs to go. The bike is currenty tagged and insured in NC and I have the title on hand. Asking $2,500. There is a ADV sticker already on the rear fender. Located in the 28124 zip. you can email me at chris@charlottebackflow.com

Attached Files:

2. MZcountryboy

MZcountryboy Long timer

Oddometer:
    This is my old bike. It's been to James Bay, in Quebec, around the Gaspe Peninsula, and ridden more dirt roads than you can imagine. GLWS!
    BrittC, guymanbro, jimroid and 2 others like this.
  3. maxjett

maxjett Ride with Rocko

Oddometer:
    I luv it!
  4. Little General

Oddometer:
    MZ Country Boy , shoot me an email and tell me about your old bike. How you got it and when you let it go etc. I found it in a barn full of Can Ams. If the story is good enough I may keep it.
    jimroid likes this.
  5. Little General

Oddometer:
    Sale Pending
    jimroid likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.