1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 1997 Moto Guzzi 1100 Sport Injected

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by MedicAndy, Sep 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MedicAndy

MedicAndy It's not always easy being me!

Oddometer:
    Cutting down the herd a little. Asking $9,000.00

This could be a "Once in a lifetime" chance to own a 1388 original milage fuel injected 1100 Sport in museum quality condition. I might go out on a limb here, but I'm pretty sure that this is one of the nicest 1100 Sport in existence....... This bike was serviced just before I bought it a little over two years ago, which included the installation of a new set of Pirelli GT tires during that service. The tires are still in like new condition with maybe two miles ride time on them since their installation. I have bought a Will Creedon ECU performance chip, which I will include with the sale of this bike. I also bought a brand new full Staintune Stainless Steel exhaust system for this bike for a little over $2k a couple of month ago, which is still in the Staintune shipping box. I will sell this system to the new owner of this bike for an additional $1.5k, if they are interested in this exhaust. This bike is fully documented, and I have the original US import Cert, the original sales contract, warranty papers, and the Moto Guzzi mechanic's final checkoff list for this bike. This bike is way too nice to be ridden on the road, and it should in all reality sit on display at a motorcycle museum. I owned fourteen motorcycles earlier this year, and I'm at a point in my life that I need to start riding and enjoying my bikes while I can. I have already sold four of my bikes earlier this year, so I'm selling maybe three more of my herd, and that will be that.....

fullsizeoutput_22b05.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_22b03.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_22afe.jpeg

IMG_3295.JPG

IMG_3292.JPG

fullsizeoutput_22b08.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_204ea.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_204e7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_21123.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_21bba.jpeg
  2. viajero

viajero Too old to be a nOOb

Oddometer:
    Want.
    MedicAndy likes this.
  3. roktbox

roktbox Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Beautiful. My Scura would like to share some space with that. GLWS!
    MedicAndy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.