1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

1997 Tiger 900 “Steamer” (part out or ride)

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by AvgADVdude, May 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AvgADVdude

AvgADVdude Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Pretty short and sweet. I have a 1997 Triumph Tiger 900 I want to offer up. Bike runs, but needs some love. Buy it as a parts bike, or love on it and ride. Realized I’m just not going to have time for it right now. $1500.00 no BS! I’ll get more pics later. Located in Athens, GA.

Attached Files:

Rokoneer likes this.
  2. ked

ked Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Location ?
    And a list of things that need addressing?
  3. AvgADVdude

AvgADVdude Adventurer

Oddometer:
    really just needs a good once over and discovery day. Clean carbs for sure, bolt tightening here and there, replace fix plastic fasteners here and there, right turn signal is broke off, so needs a fix..... I really don’t know anything else. Doesn’t appear to be anything major or a fatal issue with it, I just decided I’m not going to start this project right now. Knowing how (some guys) love these things, it might be what they’re looking for.
  4. ediehl

ediehl Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    What's the mileage?
  5. heard4it

heard4it Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Is that a Staintune exhaust? If so, is it slip on or a full system?
  6. AvgADVdude

AvgADVdude Adventurer

Oddometer:
    40somthinthousand. I’m not near it this weekend to look.

I have no idea. I will check it when I get back home.
  7. AvgADVdude

AvgADVdude Adventurer

Oddometer:
    So, I looked at the exhaust today and it looks pretty "factory" to me. The pipes say "Triumph" on them and there don't seem to be any additional markings or name plates.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.