1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

1998 Suzuki DR650SE for sale

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by steverawls, Mar 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverawls

steverawls n00b

Oddometer:
    A very nice 1998 DR650SE in very good condition with 14,275 miles. Runs great, looks nice, rides nice and ready for your summer adventure. I purchased this DR last summer with the intentions of riding it to Guatemala and back but as I worked to get it ready for a big trip my work schedule changed and I no longer have the time for that adventure so she’s gotta go. She’s been parked in my barn on a battery tender since last September and I do start her up every two weeks or so but just don’t have the time to ride anymore. Here’s some specifics; low miles at 14,275, good tires, new Acerbis 5.3 gallon large gas tank, also have the stock gas tank, has the very popular and hard to find GSXR exhaust installed, also have a Super Trap muffler that goes with the bike, accessory outlet installed for GPS, phone or other electronic device, aluminum skid plate, lowering kit installed but not lowered, windshield, Ram Mount GPS holder, RAM Mount adjustable smart phone holder (I use my Moto G phone in it), Pelican top case, saddle bag racks installed, two like new nice helmets (one is a Bilt open face with adjustable visor and the other is a Bilt adventure helmet with adjustable visor), shop manual, battery tender, bike cover, extra set of front or rear LED blinkers, extra oil filters and there may be more that I can’t think of at the moment. It’s a nice bike that can take you on just about any on or off-road adventure you can think of. I have a clear Texas title in hand. $2800.00 Located in Fredericksburg Texas. If interested contact Steve at [email protected] IMG_0150.jpg IMG_1625.jpg IMG_1626.jpg IMG_1629.jpg IMG_1630.jpg IMG_1581.jpg IMG_1583.jpg
    malmon, Jonesn, SilentRay and 3 others like this.
  2. Bambam04

Bambam04 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Do you know what the seat height would be at the lowered height?
  3. steverawls

steverawls n00b

Oddometer:
    Sorry, wish I knew but I have no idea. When I purchased the bike the previous owner had very short legs and had the seat height set too low for me (6'0") so the first thing I did when I unloaded the bike from the trailer was to adjust the seat for my height. I believe Suzuki has the lowest seat height listed at 33.3 inches but I'm fairly sure that's without what appears to be the aftermarket lowering kit that's on the bike.

Steve
    beemerbum55 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.