1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 1999 KLR 650 Price reduced

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by HI378, Feb 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HI378

HI378 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    1999 KLR 650 has been sitting for a while, old title from 2004 said 5xxx miles, has 6309 now. Supertrapp exhaust only real mod on it except for petcock and a toggle to turn off lights. Below is a list of the things done to it by mechanic not me. Looks painted and has no decals.

The title is marked “exceeds mechanical limits” in reference to odometer as was the title I got when I purchased it. But I don’t know what happened with the first owner to do that. Looking at the pegs on it (they’re the stock rubber ones) they are not very worn. Runs good, sounds strong.

I bought this a year ago and cannot ride now, doctors (and wife’s) orders.

New:
    tubes and Continental TC80’s front and rear -no miles
    Battery
    Grips
    Chain
    Choke
    Petcock
    Brakes
    Seals where needed
    Rebuilt:
    Wheel cylinders
    Carb