1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 1999 VFR 800 (VA)

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by ADV_Heff, Jul 18, 2021.

1. ADV_Heff

ADV_Heff MARK IT ZERO! Supporter

Oddometer:
    Located in Zion Crossroads, VA 22942 I guess I'm selling her to fund an ADV bike...

1999 VFR 800 Interceptor with 37,160 miles (will go up). I've had the bike for about 5 or so years and love it but don't have room or time for it anymore. Has a couple bumps and scratches from previous owner (see pics). I have some extra plastics if I can find them. Has a very comfortable Corbin seat, also have the rear cowl to cover the where the bag currently is.

Fresh oil/filter change with Amsoil, new spark plugs, and K&N air filter earlier this season (a couple months ago) maybe 200 or so miles on them. Tires in great shape (not sure of age).
    Its an AWESOME bike with a VERY distinct sound due to the gear driven cams (sounds like a super charger). I would love to keep it and would ride it across the country in a heartbeat, but priorities have changed so if I get another bike I'm going to get an adventure type of bike.

Looking to get $3000

Send a PM with your email and I can send a video of it running. All information current as of 18JUL2021

IMG_0375.JPG IMG_0375.JPG IMG_0371.JPG IMG_0372.JPG IMG_0373.JPG IMG_0374.JPG IMG_0376.JPG IMG_0377.JPG IMG_0380.JPG IMG_0382.JPG
    Velocipede likes this.
  2. SbikeGuy

SbikeGuy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Attachment goes no where
  3. ADV_Heff

Oddometer:
    Should work now. I was trying to post from my phone and just edited from my computer. Please let me know if its good now. Thanks.
  4. SbikeGuy

SbikeGuy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Works!
    ADV_Heff likes this.
  5. ADV_Heff

Oddometer:
    Weekend bump lets knock off $250...New price $3250 Will deliver within a couple hours of 22942 if need be.
  6. ADV_Heff

Oddometer:
    bump for $3000