1st Annual Get On! ADV Festival, Sturgis, South Dakota July 15-18

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by RevZilla, Jun 15, 2021.

1. RevZilla

RevZilla Best on Two Wheels!

Oddometer:
    On July 15th - 18th 2021 Join the crew from Revzilla and fellow adventure riders at the Get On! Adventure Festival in The Black Hills of South Dakota

ADVrider will be hosting a welcome reception on the first night and we'll also be doing a presentation later in the weekend with our own @Ride2ADV!
    • Cost: $260 per rider
    • Event Location: Buffalo Chip Campgrounds | 20622 Fort Meade Way Buffalo Chip, South Dakota 57785
    • Event Schedule: Opens Thursday July 15th at 1PM and closes Sunday July 18th at 5PM
    This pass is good for:
    1. One admission to the Revzilla presents GET ON! ADV FEST and camping for that same person at the Buffalo Chip on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, July 15-18 (See Check-in/Check-out Info Below);
    2. One breakfast each day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, July 16, 17 & 18;
    3. One South Dakota State Forest trail pass.

Check-in/Check-out: Basecamp opens for check-in at 1 p.m. Thursday, July 15. Basecamp closes/check-out before 5 p.m. Sunday the 18th. 3 days/nights.

More Info: https://www.revzilla.com/adv-fest
    Tickets Page: https://www.rallytickets.com/sturgis/productdetails.aspx?ProductID=1231

35872_1623250368_desktop_1x.jpg
  2. Rudy

Rudy Learnin' Administrator Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey Everyone - confirmed that we will be co-hosting a welcome reception at the rally. Will have a bunch of merch and other freebies to hand out and more details to come soon!
    Oldrdude, NSFW, cbrxxcess and 4 others like this.
  3. Thundercruiser

Thundercruiser n00b

Oddometer:
    Is there an open area that will be available for visitors? I am recuperating from knee surgery, not able to ride yet, have the wife talked into a road trip (in the car). What options are available?
    dmann and SFCootz like this.
  4. DWAS

DWAS Don in Houston

Oddometer:
    I too will be in the territory and would love to take a detour and participate in Get-on, but there seems to be only one option for participation. I (my wife) am not interested in camping. And I would only consider Friday/Saturday for participation. I would love to see alternative options for participation.
  5. Whiskey Tango

Whiskey Tango 1*

Oddometer:
    We will be in the area (Spearfish) later in July but wish there was a less "all or nothing" way to check it out ... toe in the water type of participation. Camping at The Chip ain't our thing but would be tempted for maybe a night. Scheduling this event a little closer to Rally would also be a draw.
  6. darmahman

darmahman "Illogically Deluded" Supporter

Oddometer:
    So if you just want to come for one day (no camping), it is still $260????
  7. Klinc207

Klinc207 To PERU!

Oddometer:
    Considering trucking from Maine for a short vacation. Did the Black Hills (Sturgis) back in 2005 so would be fun to see it again more dirt based.

Anybody east looking to make the trek?
  8. SPop75

SPop75 Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey Folks. Chiming in here again and apologize for the delayed replies. Been hectic being 'in-season' and they definitely put the wrong person in charge to reply. As I was told to share "Come for as long as you can. We are talking walk ups. Depending on what day/time you arrive we can accommodate you on site."

As this was planned as a riding event, we hadn't planned on day rates, but if you're in the area stop by and we'll sort something out. And if you feel like you've hit a roadblock for some reason, tell whomever to find Stevan (Steh-vin, like Kevin with an ST), Sean. or Sheena. Hope this helps!
  9. DAC Moto

DAC Moto HAPPY TRAILS Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hello fellow riders, I live up in Northwest Georgia Ellijay area. I will be riding to the festival from my location and am looking to see if there are any other riders that will be going as well. Most likely will leave here Tuesday morn and get up there by Thursday morning. I will be camping once there but will stay in motels along the way. If anyone is going or interested message me here.
    Happy Trails
    Rooster1554, SPop75 and Rudy like this.
  10. DAC Moto

DAC Moto HAPPY TRAILS Supporter

Oddometer:
    Where are you located ?
    Rudy likes this.
  11. Daniii

Daniii geezer

Oddometer:
    Considering the pile on I got for attending Sturgis last year I'm amazed that this is happening. :bluduh
    rplo, garfey, bigwagon and 3 others like this.
  12. AnotherHobby

AnotherHobby Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    There is a monumental difference between August of 2020 and July of 2021 in terms of health/safety. I don't know why on earth you'd be amazed, even if it pissed you off pretty good getting piled on for going last year.
    Eats Dirt, PoundSand and Xclimation like this.
  13. Daniii

Daniii geezer

Oddometer:
    And CSM aswipes wishing me dead and not getting their wrist slaps.
  14. SFCootz

SFCootz RIP Dad Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Leave the CSM crap in CSM.
  15. MaddBrit

MaddBrit Now officially a Yank.

Oddometer:
    I guess spam is ok if its your spam.

W.T.F?

:lol3
    Retro, PhilSpace, ginslung and 6 others like this.
  16. Thundercruiser

Thundercruiser n00b

Oddometer:
    Thanks Stevan, I am hoping to check out gear and bikes. Ride up to Sturgis fairly regular with a group of guys, all of us on cruisers, wondering what is down all the gravel and dirt roads. Looking for more alternatives of scenery and riding conditions.
  17. norton73

norton73 drinkin' in the garage Supporter

Oddometer:
    My wife and I are heading to Idaho for a river trip the following week. We will be pulling a small toy hauler. I don't care about hook ups, but will use them if available. Is there RV room, and/or additional cost to camp in one?
    l_c8 likes this.
  18. cbrxxcess

cbrxxcess Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    See you all there my buddy and I will be riding out from Washington State.
    FreeSpiritKris and SPop75 like this.
  19. Cal

Cal Long timer

Oddometer:
    Could you please see about opening the Canada /US border so Canadians a can attend.:lol3
    JeepDawg and cra_fizzer like this.
  20. SPop75

SPop75 Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Very cool. I'll be out there pre-riding all the routes Mon-Wed, so hopefully have good insight. Additionally, having added J&P to our company, we have a few local folks who will be attending and are super knowledgable of the area as well. Stoked to have local knowledge.
    I'm excited to meet some of the folks making the trip out, so please track me down and say hello!