1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold 2000 KTM Duke II Lc4 640 SoCal

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by benjbeiler, Oct 12, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benjbeiler

benjbeiler Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    2000 KTM Duke II lc4 640 Supermoto! Great city bike, and has the add ons that make it perfect. Aftermarket large tank, and a super comfy Renazco Racing seat. Good tires, chain, sprockets, just changed oil and cleaned the carb, ready to go have some fun!

Use it for your commuter, your weekend canyon carver, and your downtown parking solution... Oh, and go do a track day if you like .

About 27,000 miles. PO said the top end was rebuilt at some point, I don't know if that is true or not. It does run good. Has been plasti-dipped in places, and the trip odometer reset knob has broken off. Just paid registration, good for a year, saving you 130 some dollars, and has a clean title in my name, ready to be signed over to you. Come check it out!

Asking $2100

DSCF9700.jpg DSCF9689.jpg DSCF9694.jpg DSCF9690.jpg DSCF9695.jpg DSCF9696.jpg DSCF9699.jpg DSCF9698.jpg DSCF9693.jpg DSCF9697.jpg
    pennswoodsed and Rokoneer like this.
  2. benjbeiler

benjbeiler Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Bump, and I should have said offers are welcome...
    Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.