1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Withdrawn From Sale 2001 Triumph Tiger 955i - 4k miles - $3000

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by PhilRio, Jul 11, 2021.

1. PhilRio

PhilRio Ride, camp, eat, reload!

Oddometer:
    For sell the lowest mileage Triumph Tiger 955i in the country 4000 miles ONLY, it's practically a brand new motorcycle (miles will go up, I'm still enjoying this beast)
    Fuel inject, 6.2 gallon tank, center stand, power outlet.

The motorcycle was garaged the entire life in South California, I purchased 9 months ago from the original owner with 1600k, clean title in my name.

This is a reliable and comfortable adventure touring machine for solo or up two.

Replaced all fluids
    New battery
    Large aluminum tail rack

The bike is very tall! And I drop in my steep driveway. Screeched the right side tank, muffler and broke the corner and bottom of the headlight cover, handlebar got little bend but I got a OEM replacement (silver not installed) other than that, runs fantastic and pulls like a train! The damage is only cosmetic.
    Need rear tire

Price lowered to $3000 firm!

Just renewed the CA tags 06/15/21
    And it's good for the next entire year

Located in San Diego.

Attached Files:

2. PhilRio

PhilRio Ride, camp, eat, reload!

Oddometer:
    Bump
  3. scottcolbath

scottcolbath Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'd like to see better pictures of the damaged area please.

S.C.