For sale 2002 Jetta TDI

Discussion in 'Other' started by STANIMAL, Oct 12, 2019 at 11:17 AM.

1. STANIMAL

STANIMAL SUPPORT THE SECOND Supporter

Oddometer:
    Selling my TDI for a wagon that is more useful for my needs. This is a loaded car with what seems like every option. Leather , heated seats , sunroof , etc. Currently has 150k on it. Timing belt service was done at 109k. Newer tires , newer MB88 battery. Just did an oil service, main cooling fan ,front pads and rotors. Fuzzy logic was done to reset the trans shifting and did a trans service about five thousand miles ago. Shifts very well and pulls great. This is not a chicago car , despite my location. It’s only been here for about a year and a half. Came from the PNW. Absolutely no rust. In fact , the rear axle is still flat black and the undercarriage is extremely clean. I usually would get about 42-44 mpg on the highway while driving at 75 mph. There is no body damage, just a few scuffs and such. Left rear tail light has a crack at the bottom and the right signal blinks fast , even though the front and rear work fine. The only item that Doesn’t work is the AC compressor. Went out about a month ago. With our joyful weather , I didn’t see the need to repair until spring. This car is not a derelict , it will go anywhere at anytime. It’s been a great vehicle, but just too small for hauling stuff. I am asking $3000 obo and will be happy to negotiate the AC compressor into the right deal. I haven’t seen any of these with miles below 200k for much less. Located in the north burbs of Chicago. You can also call me at 847-790-4848 for a quick response.

Attached Files:

heaveninbc and Stasher1 like this.