1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 2003 BMW R1150GS Torrington CT $995

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Sefto, Sep 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sefto

Sefto I think I'll just crash here.

Oddometer:
    FOR SALE

Located in Torrington, CT.

I swamped this bike in May of 2019, photo included, hydro locking the engine, so it needs a new motor per BMW dealership. Sold in as is condition. Clean title in hand. New Ohlins front and rear in 2016. TKC 80 front and rear. Galfer SS brake lines were just installed ($400). ABS. Heated grips. Ran beautifully up till drowning it. Two 0 Three Three Ate Two Four 86 Ate.

62,000 smiles - $995.00 US, Paypal to [email protected]. Price is firm. It will be sold to the first person that provides payment via paypal or cash.

I don't want to cross-post a photograph, so I will link to the thread that may help you determine if this project is for you.

It is at Max BMW Brookfield CT and I plan to pick it up on Tuesday when they reopen.

[​IMG]

Off to Max BMW August 19, 2020

[​IMG]

Man. Bike. Dog.

[​IMG]
    Stomp347 and OUTLAND MOTO like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.