For sale 2004-2011 Suzuki V-Strom Eastern Beaver Wiring Kit Items--NEW, Never Installed!

Discussion in 'Parts' started by AHRMA17L, Feb 16, 2019.

1. AHRMA17L

AHRMA17L Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have five separate Eastern Beaver wiring kit items plus the optional switch that I bought about 2 months ago for my 2007 V-Strom. These are new, never taken out of the package. They will come in the original packaging as shipped from Japan. If you are familiar with the V-Strom, then you are most likely familiar with the issues the Eastern Beaver kits solve. I decided to go in another direction, sold the bike a couple of weeks ago and these were never installed. As far as I know, this will fit all 2004-2011 V-Strom 650 and 1000s.

Here's what I have with the original prices right off the invoice. Please read the descriptions closely as there are a number of options you can request with each kit. Here is the website address for the exact descriptions: www.easternbeaver.com/Main/Bike_Specific/VStrom/vstrom.html

I will break this up into two groups: The first are the three extension wires for raising the handlebars:
    1. VStrom Right Handlebar Wiring Extension: Item# VSRHWE $29.95 USD
    2. VStrom Left Handlebar Wiring Extension : Item# VSLHWE $32.95 USD
    3. VStrom Horn Handlebar Wiring Extension : Item# VSHHWE $16.95 USD
    I would sell the three extension wiring kits for $65 shipped to your door via USPS Priority Mail.

The next thing I have is the 3 Circuit Solution. This works on a variety of bikes--it is not V-Strom specific. $50 shipped.
    1. 3 Circuit Solution HD All Fuses Switched: Item# 3CS-HD-AFS-VS Main Leads Connection Option: Battery Connections $59.95 USD
    NOTE: I had the 4H Dual Headlight Relay but it has been sold.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. shadowtrekkor

shadowtrekkor Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I would be interested in the h4 dual relay... Harness if you considered splitting up the family
  3. shadowtrekkor

shadowtrekkor Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Oh yeah,
    The handle bar switch too

This might be a better way to market since the other harnesses are for changing the geometry of the handlebars.
  4. AHRMA17L

Oddometer:
    PM sent.
  5. mrbighead

mrbighead Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Might be interested in the 3 fused solution
  6. AHRMA17L

Oddometer:
    UPDATE: The 4H Dual Relay Headlight kit with the secondary switch has been sold, paid, and shipped to a fellow inmate.

I still have the handlebar extension wiring harnesses it you use Rox Risers or have taller bars--V-Strom Specific.

I also still have the 3 Circuit Solution which is NOT V-Strom Specific and works on almost all bikes.

Thanks!