1. eNewsletter Sign Up

Sold 2006 BMW R1150GSA Anniversary Edition N. Carolina

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Zrexrob, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Zrexrob

Zrexrob Back in the South...yep!

Oddometer:
    SOLD!!! SERIOUS Inquiries only!!! 2006 Anniversary Edition, last of the R1150GSA models. I've had this bike for 14yrs and just don't ride it much anymore. 58,400 miles. BRAND NEW tires! New battery 6 months ago. New Finale driveshaft, clutch plates and newer transmission dealer installed at @44kmiles. Full Staintune Exhaust system. Throttlemister, Heated Grips, BMW Side Cases, BMW tankbag, PIAA Spot and Driving lights and yes GPS included. Brake lines flushed and calipers cleaned. Rear servo quit working, brake line is now hooked to the master cylinder and works fantastic. Lines to the servo are intact if your should want to repair the servo. Front works perfect. Shop manual and DVD's. Both keys. Test ride with cash in hand $4500. Sorry not interested in trades. Pick up in person, no shipping.

Attached Files:

2. IAMOUTAHERE

IAMOUTAHERE Adventurer

Oddometer:
    PM’d you.
  3. PaulBarton

PaulBarton Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    this was a Special Edition. Basically use up the last of the parts. The 2006 was only this white/blue color scheme and only Adventure model. This is a very nice example at a great price.
    K12Pilot, Zrexrob and jbuggyus like this.
  4. Zrexrob

Oddometer:
    Yes the 2006 was the last of the 1150's. PM's returned. Thanks
  5. G is for Guiness

G is for Guiness Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    You just don't see those big beautiful PIAA lights anymore. I want to buy it just because of them! I owned about 3 GSA's after my 2005 but this is still the best one- Love the huge tank and wow still the best color. Are you the original owner? Math seems to indicate it.
    GS-A-Day and Zrexrob like this.
  6. atlthrux

atlthrux Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Nice bike. Dangerously close to Atlanta.

Zrexrob likes this.
  7. Zrexrob

Oddometer:
    I bought it from an inmate here back in 2006, he bought it new and only had it for a few months, he had to sell it while going thru a divorce and I bought it.
  8. NOS482

NOS482 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Any idea what it would cost to retrofit the aluminum panniers that were common on that model?

I’m saving for a house, my wife would $hit herself if I bought his and the RT would have to go. But good golly that’s not a lot of money for an 06 1150.
  9. Zrexrob

Oddometer:
    I have no idea what the aluminum panniers would cost, i'm sure Touratech makes them. And you would think at this price you'd think it would be gone.
    overlander likes this.
  10. PaulBarton

PaulBarton Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    There are several options for aluminum cases for these mostly on the used market. None will work with the stock case attachment so its rack/mount and cases.

I saw a complete set of the BMW aluminum cases listed recently in FM. Thought the price was pretty reasonable but don’t recall exactly.

Touratech has their Zega panniers and I think they still offer the 1150 rack. They aren’t cheap.

This bike is a crazy good deal based on the accessories, low miles, special edition, and recent maintenance items. It comes with the factory plastic cases that would certainly get you by until the wife wasn’t looking anymore.
    K12Pilot likes this.
  11. Zrexrob

Oddometer:
    Sale pending, thanks. All PM's replied.
    PaulBarton likes this.
  12. NOS482

NOS482 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Please let us know if it sells.
  13. Zrexrob

Oddometer:
    Lets just say if your gonna flake out and not be serious please save us both time.

Still Available for serious members only.

Also lots of inquires about shipping and or holding the bike. Sorry pick up in my driveway only. Thanks
  14. Zrexrob

Oddometer:
    Sold.