1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Withdrawn From Sale 2006 BMW R1200RT $4000 Southern Indiana

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by gripnripper, Dec 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gripnripper

gripnripper Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    EDIT: Trade complete, RT is gone. Thanks!

2006 BMW R1200RT with 55,xxx miles. Runs perfect, just looking to try something different. Good to excellent shape, especially for the year and miles. Just completed a major service with new air filter, spark plugs, new fluids including engine oil, transmission oil, rear drive oil, all fluids full synthetic, rear splines lubed, and valve clearances checked (all within spec). No leaks, no issues. Clean title in hand. ABS. Comes with rear rack and Givi rear case as well as the side cases shown. Heated grips and seat. Adjustable windshield. Comes with metal dashboard/accessory shelf (not shown in pictures). I took the shelf off when I got it. Previous owner had a radar detector that will also come with the bike. Tires probably have another season in them but still have plenty of life. Comes with digital repair manual and extra key. I don't have any maintenance history as the previous owner didn't have any to pass along. Clean title. The condition suggests it was well-maintained. I'd be happy to send pictures of anything else you'd like to see. Sorry, it's a little dirty in the pictures.

EDIT: The bike also has cruise control.

Located in southwest Indiana.

KBB value is $5300 private party and $3725 trade-in value. Asking $4000. Would prefer to trade for these bikes only: Suzuki V-Strom 1000, Ducati Multistrada, ST2/3/4(s), KTM 950/990 Adventure, Triumph Bonneville, Tiger 950/1050, Speed Triple, Sprint 950/1050, Suzuki Bandit 1250, Yamaha FZ1 (1st gen), Super Tenere, Honda VFR750/800, Kawasaki ZRX1100/1200, Buell Lightning, or nicely set up dual sport. Not interested in cruisers, Harleys, or junk. Could throw in cash on my end or your end. I'd be willing to meet someone halfway within a few hundred miles for a solid trade. I also have a near mint 1998 DR350SE I might be willing to negotiate with. Let's wheel and deal!

IMG_4470.JPG IMG_4471.JPG IMG_4472.JPG IMG_4473.JPG IMG_4474.JPG IMG_4475_LI.jpg

Attached Files:

Jazz62, Amphib, slime and 1 other person like this.
  2. Amigo

Amigo Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sweet bike! You can’t go wrong at that price! If I didn’t already have two 12GS’s I’d be on a plane to get it. GLWS
  3. ncj01

ncj01 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Very nice!
  4. TurboBonefish

TurboBonefish Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    2005 Ducati ST4s Black 17,400 miles.
    PM sent

[​IMG]
  5. gripnripper

gripnripper Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Local trade pending. Will update once deal is complete. Thanks to all who reached out with offers.

Trade was successful.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.