For sale 2006 gen 1 KLR 650 in Phoenix Az

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Zor, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Zor

Zor Adventurer

Oddometer:
    2006 Kawasaki KLR650. Set up for ADV. This tank will take you from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego, just not fast. Great bike for dipping your toes into some backcountry motorcycling without spending gobs of cash on a GSA. Upgrades include engine guards and bash plate, luggage racks, Britannia Composites fairing/fender/cockpit (seriously bitchin setup) with Acewell computer and PIAA high and lo beam headlights, two 12v outlets, KX250 inverted forks/front wheel and twin piston brakes, KX250 swingarm/shock/rear wheel and twin piston brakes, doohicky is done, 2nd gen KLR seat, klx jet and needle kit, fresh Odyssey battery in January and fresh UNI air filter this week. Bike was set up by previous owner for riding down Baja. I’ve just used it in the desert around Phoenix. Bike is obviously built for adventure, I just haven’t ridden it since buying an Africa Twin.

$3200
    Shoot me a pm with your number or email address. Cash only, no trades, clean title. If you need it delivered it’s on your dime, but I’ll help out where I can.

Attached Files:

Dan Diego, Alex_Burton and Amphib like this.
  2. Alex_Burton

Alex_Burton Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Nice looking/setup KLR! I got a few questions;

1) Since you are the second owner, can you verify that the mileage total is accurate?

2) Did the KX250 forks and swingarm/shock/rear wheel change the handling? If so in what way?

3) Did the KX250 forks and swingarm/shock rear wheel change the seat height? If so by how much?

Got some other questions that I'm sending via PM.