For sale 2006 R1200GS

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Feito, Oct 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feito

Feito Adventurer

Oddometer:
    This girls has 14,400 miles on it. it has been an awesome bike but I don't ride it much. I always have a few bikes and this one was always in my garage, used to go to soccer on Sunday mornings and used seldom for long trips, really 2 trips. One up to Gainesville, and my favorite to New Orleans. My wife loves it, but got a bun in the oven and so don't see her ridding in the near future.

I sold my SFV650 recently so I have been using the GS to go to work once a week since a month ago. The bike runs perfect, have the oil change records, just taook it to flush the brake fluid.

Issues: left turn tab is broken, but I have a new whole left controller if your handy to change it is yours, there is a tiny mark on the passenger seat from a cigarette bud that most have fell and quickly shoved, was there when i purchased it.

It has all 3 BMW original panniers, an extra set of rims, windshield extender (for travel), muffler extender (for travel), Dowco HD cover, Sargent seat, extra tool aluminum tube. I don't check this site often, so please contact me via email or Text. shampoobar@gmail.com 786-356-8710

Attached Files:

2. Feito

Feito Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Forgot a tiny detail on the ad, Asking $7,800. Located in Miami Shores FL 33150. Text me for more pics, i have them on my phone not on my computer when I did the posting.
    Cheers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.