1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

2007 R1200GSA $6500 New Orleans

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by EvilEagle, Jul 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilEagle

EvilEagle Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Time to sell my trusty GSA (I bought a 2017 GSA). This one has taken me to 17 countries and is a great traveling machine! 57,680 miles as of this morning. I've had one spill on it, a few plastics needed replacing and now I have some scratches on the crash bars but otherwise no worse for wear. The only gripe right now is that the fuel gauge on the instrument panel is inop. BMW fixed it once, but that only lasted a few months. Haven't tried the lighter trick on it. Recently overhauled the ABS module, heated Russell Day Long saddles front a back (with front backrest), Ohlins suspension front and back, Remus Carbon Fiber exhaust, Black Dog skid plate, Wunderlich upper crash bar bags, windshield extender, HID lights, all three BMW hard bags keyed to ignition, Touratech tank bag, spare large BMW tank bag, highway pegs, bar risers and an oil cooler guard. Throw some gas in it and ride!

Left_Front.jpg Left_Rear.jpg Mileage.jpg Ohlins_front.jpg Ohlins_rear.jpg Right_Front.jpg Right_rear.jpg Russells.jpg Windshield_Ext.jpg
    heaveninbc likes this.
  2. EvilEagle

EvilEagle Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    TTT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.